Can I start a crypto brokerage? Due to the increasing popularity of cryptos and crypto trading, there are today many companies that provide cryptocurrency exchange white-label software and white label crypto brokerage solution packages. Thus, you can easily start your own crypto exchange platform, through a white label ready-made solution.
Do I need a license to be a crypto broker? If the company intends to operate as an intermediary in transactions concerning exchange of cryptocurrencies to real funds (cryptocurrency – fiat), it is required to obtain the Money Transmitter License.
Are crypto brokers regulated? Before opening a cryptocurrency trading account, you can ensure that the broker is regulated by a serious institution such as FCA and PRA organizations in the UK, the SEC the United States, APRA in Australia and diverse national authorities in European countries.
How do you become a licensed crypto broker?
- Obtain legal counsel to ensure licensing requirements are met.
- Attain funding for venture.
- Find a technology solution provider.
- Connect your exchange with others for added liquidity.
- Partner with a payment processor.
- Implement best security practices.
- Go live via beta testing.