Can you legally give crypto advice? There is currently no “official” way to be licensed as a Professional Cryptocurrency Advisor. However, most U.S. states are requiring that businesses retailing cryptocurrencies get licensed as a Money Transmitter Business.
Can anyone be a crypto consultant? Private cryptocurrency consultants can be anyone from someone on the internet with a passing knowledge of cryptocurrency to a professional in the field with years of experience in blockchain and digital assets.
What does a cryptocurrency consultant do? As a cryptocurrency consultant, you’ll be expected to guide clients through the laws, restrictions, and tax implications of mining, trading, and creating cryptocurrencies.
How do I start a crypto consulting firm?
- Obtain legal counsel to ensure licensing requirements are met.
- Attain funding for venture.
- Find a technology solution provider.
- Connect your exchange with others for added liquidity.
- Partner with a payment processor.
- Implement best security practices.
- Go live via beta testing.