What are the best crypto exchanges in the US?
- Best Overall and Best for Beginners: Coinbase.
- Best Mobile App: Crypto.com.
- Best for Security: Gemini.
- Best for Altcoins: BitMart.
- Best for Low Fees and Best for Experienced Traders: Kraken.
- Best for Bitcoin: Cash App.
- Best Decentralized Exchange: Bisq.
Can US citizens use foreign crypto exchanges? The answer to the above question is YES, you absolutely can trade crypto with a US company. You are 100% allowed to buy and own crypto on Coinbase, Kraken, Binance.us, FTX.US or other US-licensed crypto exchanges with a US company.
What’s the safest crypto exchange? Coinbase – The Safest High-Volume US Exchange
Coinbase is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and one of the best reputations for security. The exchange keeps nearly 99% of its users’ digital assets in offline cold storage.
Is KuCoin available in the USA? KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange that operates in over 200 countries. While experienced traders might appreciate some of this exchange’s features, KuCoin isn’t licensed in the U.S. and has received poor reviews from users. Not licensed in the U.S.